2022 WGD TRIPS
GOLF, SPA, AND WELLNESS RETREAT
MARCH 2 – 7, 2022
- 6 Days / 5 nights accommodations at the Wigwam Resort in an Adobe Collection guest room
- Welcome gift from Women’s Golf and Travel
- Welcome gift from Women’s Golf Day
- Welcome dinner / meet and greet.
- Three (3) rounds of golf with golf carts on the Gold, Red, and Blue courses
- Complimentary same-day replay based on availability
- On course contests and prizes
- 5 Breakfast vouchers of $20.00 each
- Three (3) $10 Golf shop gift cards
- 1 Spa Day voucher ($150 value)
- 10% off additional Spa Services
- Sunrise Yoga and Meditation Session
- Fun golf clinics
- Fitness classes (Total Body Conditioning, PiYo in the Motion Studio)
- Farewell Dinner
- Unlimited access to the Wigwam’s expansive practice tee, practice green, and chipping area from dusk till dawn. Located near the iconic Wigwam teepee.
- Golf club storage at Wigwam Golf facilities
- Rental clubs are available at an additional cost. New Titleist rental sets are available! Includes 917 metal woods & AP1 or AP2 irons, Vokey wedges, and a Scotty
- Complimentary membership to Women’s Golf Travel Club ( $100 value)
- Women’s Golf and Travel Certificate, (a $100 value), for use towards your next group golf trip in 2022 or 2023.(excluding golf schools and professional golf tournaments)
- Photo memory book
- Resort Charges
- Taxes and fees
- Pre and/or Post extension days based upon availability (optional)
- Double Occupancy: $2675 per person
- Single Occupancy: $3740 per person
- A $1000 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. Balance due January 15, 2022.
THE ESSENCE OF ITALY / CELEBRATE WOMEN’S GOLF DAY
- 9 Days/ 8 Nights at a 5 Star Accommodations of Florence and Rome
- 2 gourmet dinners
- Daily “croissant” French breakfasts
- CELEBRATION OF WOMEN’S GOLF DAY
- 4 Rounds of golf including Marco Simone Course – home of the Ryder Cup 2023
- 4 Exciting culture and guided sightseeing tours
- Ground transfers from Florence to Rome
- Post trip extension trip to Positano, Amalfi Coast.
Join us as we travel to the beautiful Tuscany region of Italy, a touchstone of art, food, culture, and yes, golf! Made up of stunning countryside and distinguished cities, Tuscany is the perfect escape for gastronomes, cognoscenti, fans of the Italian Renaissance and golfers seeking a new experience. Visit the stunning Roman Catholic cathedrals and galleries of Florence and Arezzo or make your way to Pisa to see its hallmark Leaning Tower. On we go the sprawling city of Rome, one of the most significant stops in the world, devouring the Old-World wonders and modern delights. The ruins of the Colosseum, her iconic fountains, while we wander along the cobblestone streets with gelato in hand: All this plus golf intertwined! Not had enough of Italy, well stay a few days longer and journey with us to Positano, Amalfi Coast….so much more to come! More details are coming….
Pre-register your interest and learn more as our packages evolve:
PARIS – GOLF, CULTURE AND GASTRONOMY TOUR
SEPTEMBER 7 – 16, 2022
- All transfers with luxury bus executive – airport – activities – golf courses – late dinners
- 8 NIGHTS at 4 stars hotel Mathurin Paris (French-style charming hotel)
- Superior room
- Daily Breakfast
- Taxes and WIFI included
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival in Paris hotel
ACTIVITIES & GASTRONOMIC EXPERIENCES
- Afternoon tea at famous Paris department store with a view
- Welcome Champagne cocktail & Dinner at a French restaurant (Chef Menu 3 courses including wine pairing)
- Local market visit with Chef – Creation of gourmet lunch including cooking class with Chef
- Private vintage wine tasting (4 regions) in a cellar – Meet famous sommelier in Paris
- Skip the line access to Chateau de Versailles & Le Louvre – Private guided visits
- Skip the line Eiffel tower access to 1st floor including gourmet lunch at Restaurant 58
- Skip the line access to Rodin Museum and guided visit
- Perfume Creation at Fragonard Paris Museum – Workshop of 1 hour to create your own
a fragrance with a nose
- Pass by Champagne houses on the way to Veuve Clicquot cellar – Lunch & tasting with
- Lunch with champagne house manager in private (Tailor-made 3 courses menu including wine)
- Skip the line access to Chantilly Château and pass by horse museum and stables – Private
- Seine river cruise gourmet lunch on a yacht (champagne glass, 3 courses menu including wine)
Lido Champs-Elysées dinner & show in Paris – Champagne welcome, prime seats and
backstage access for pictures with artists
GOLF COURSES & SERVICES
- Saint-Cloud private course
- Le Golf National Ryder Cup Course 2018
- Chantilly Golf Club
- Gourmet lunch included.
- $ 6975.00 per person (double-occupancy)*
- $ 1740.00 (single supplement)*
- Non-refundable $1500 deposit is due at the time of booking. The balance will be due July 1, 2022.
- Please note: This is a group trip and a minimum number of guests is required. Please do not book your flights until you hear from Women’s Golf and Travel. If the minimum number of guests is not met, you will receive a full refund.
- Personal Transfers
- Meals not specified
- Items of personal nature
- Pre or post-trip extensions
- Optional excursions
- Travel Insurance
- Club Rentals
- Shipping Clubs
Join us as we travel to the City of Lights and discover an absolute paradise for golfers who dream of playing the top-ranked courses in Europe including highly exclusive country clubs around the French Capital. Off the course, enjoy a curated itinerary with cultural, food, and wine activities tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Paris has more golf courses than you might imagine, including some of the best in Europe. What could be better than playing on a golf course with a view of Eiffel tower or passing by the Château de Chantilly on your way to Mortefontaine, the most exclusive country club in France, ranked in the ‘Top 100 World Golf’ category? More details are coming….
MOROCCO GOLF, SOUKS & EXOTIC CONTRASTS
OCTOBER 7 – 16, 2022
- 4 nights accommodation incl. tourist taxes at Ritz Carlton Rabat
- 4 nights accommodation incl. tourist taxes at Fairmont Royal Palm
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome gift from Women’s Golf and Travel
- All transfers for golf and activities
- Half-Day City tour of Rabat
- Meknes excursion from Rabat
- Half-Day City tour of Marrakech
- One Day Mountain excursion by 4WD Agafaye Desert
- 2x Rounds 18 holes at Royal Golf Dar Essalam incl. Caddy (mandatory) and sharing buggy
- 1x Round 18 holes at Assoufid Golf Course includes. sharing buggy
- 1x Round 18 holes at Royal Golf Marrakech includes sharing buggy
ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
- Guided City tour of Rabat
- Guided excursion to Meknes and Volubilis Ruins
- Guided Marrakech city tour includes. Majorelle Garden, Berber Museum, YSL Museum, and Horse carriage experience
- Guided Atlas Mountain excursion
- Welcome dinner at the hotel excluding alcoholic beverages
- Wine tasting and lunch at Château Roslane – Relais & Châteaux
- Moroccan dinner at Rabat
- Lunch at Kasbah Tamadot
- Farewell Dinner at Agafaye Desert with cocktail & appetizers, ½ wine + ½ water
- Cooking class in Marrakech with Chef Tarik
- 2 bottles of mineral water during transportation
- Animation at Agafaye Desert:
- Moroccan Local Bands (Dekka Merrakchia and Gnawa groups),
- Fire eater show,
- Belly dancer and DJ.
- Close assistance throughout the trip
- Photo memory book
- A whole lot of fun…..
- $ 6275.00 / per person (double occupancy)*
- $ 2640.00 (single supplement)*
A non-refundable deposit of $1500 is due at the time of booking. Balance is due 60 days prior to your trip. Please note: This is a group trip that requires a minimum amount of guests. Do not book your travel until you hear from Women’s Golf and Travel. If we need to cancel the trip, you will receive a full refund.
Join us as we travel to Morocco, one of the hottest new golf destinations in the world located in North Africa and cradled by the dunes of the Sahara. You will quickly become entrenched with the fragrant spices found in Morocco. From the bustling Medina of Marrakech to the capital of Morocco, Rabat, Moroccan culture is steeped in rich tradition. There are golf courses in all the main cities. Top international designers such as Gary Player, Kyle Phillips and Jack Nicklaus have been brought in to sculpt these courses, ensuring that they are not only challenging and fun but also that they make the most of their unique Moroccan location. More details are coming….
COSTA del SOL, SPAIN
Women’s Golf and Travel, authorized USA Proud Promotor of Solheim Cup 2023 travel packages, has partnered with Women’s Golf Day to offer comprehensive travel packages to attend the most prestigious professional women’s golf tournament. As part of your Solheim Cup experience and recognizing that you are traveling across the pond, Women’s Golf and Travel is offering pre or post-extension packages to Madrid, Barcelona, and other destinations. Packages are available for golfers and non-golfers.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY…. 2023 SOLHEIM CUP REGISTRATION FORM – WOMEN’S GOLF DAY
ROME, ITALY & SURROUNDING AREA
The 44th Ryder Cup Matches will be held in Italy in autumn 2023 at Marco Simone Golf and Country Club in Guidonia Monticello near Rome. As part of your Ryder Cup experience and recognizing that you are travelling across the pond, Women’s Golf and Travel will be offering pre or post-extension packages to other European destinations. Packages will be available for golfers and non-golfers.
More details are coming after the Ryder Cup 2022 is concluded….Pre-register your interest and learn more as our packages evolve: