2024 WGAP’s Ultimate Solheim Cup Experience
– An un-FORE-gettable VIP experience –
Attending the Solheim Cup in 2024 promises to be a memorable and thrilling experience as TEAM USA will play hard to bring the trophy back to USA soil. It’s a chance to witness world-class golf and immerse yourself in the excitement of the event. We look forward to being your travel host….. Limited space available. Don’t delay. Sign up today!
Meet the Trip Leaders
Join WGAP and Women’s Golf and Travel in Gainesville, VA, to experience the Solheim Cup 2024. Due to its excellent golf facilities and its ability to accommodate a large-scale sporting event, the Robert Trent Jones Golf Club is perfectly designed to host the prestigious Solheim Cup tournaments with its reputation for a challenging layout and beautiful scenery. This course is very spectator friendly and very walkable.
The Virginia location offers easy accessibility for both players and spectators, with nearby airports and highways making it convenient for travel. Gainesville, VA allows for a wider reach and exposure of women’s golf in the United States and we’ll be there supporting TEAM USA.
Attending the Solheim Cup in 2024 promises to be a memorable and thrilling experience as TEAM USA will play hard to bring the trophy back to USA soil. It’s a chance to witness world-class golf and immerse yourself in the excitement of the event. We look forward to being your travel host.
Watch the video from our 2023 trip
- 7 Days / 6 Nights Accommodations at the full-service Fairfax Marriott Hotel in Fair Oaks, VA conveniently located within walking distance to shops and restaurants.
- Daily Breakfast
- Access to Club M lounge for Elite Marriott Rewards Members
- Welcome Gift from Women’s Golf and Travel
- Onsite representative(s) from WGAP and Women’s Golf and Travel
- Solheim Cup Season Tickets
- Opening Ceremony Tickets
- Welcome Dinner Celebration
- 2 Rounds of Golf at Stonewall and Westfield’s Golf Club
- Roundtrip transfers to golf courses with golf carts.
- On course contests and prizes
- 2 Boxed Lunches
- Rountrip transfers to all Solheim Cup events
- WGAP Private Award’s Dinner
- Complimentary parking at the Hotel
- 11 miles from the Dulles Airport. Easy transfer in an uber or taxi.
- Quick access to major highways and DC sightseeing
- All Terms and Conditions will apply for tournaments.
- Optional activities and rounds of golf available.
- Pavilion Ticket (while supply is available)
- Optional Washington, DC Night Tour
- Optional self tour to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center (Part of the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum)
- Optional round of golf on September 10th – Price TBD
- Optional dinner and game night September 14
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Meals not stated above
- Golf Rentals
- Airport transfers
- Travel Insurance (Highly recommended). Contact USI for a quote. Cost is based upon age and cost of package. Obtain your policy within 14 days of paying your deposit and you are entitled to upgrade to “Cancel for any reason/ CFAR” policy provision. Call 855-874-0156