Vietnam is one of Asia’s top destinations. Its breathtaking beaches and islands, diving sites, rice terraces, mountain retreats, caves, historic sites, French colonial landmarks, resort towns, bustling cities and markets, and culinary culture make it one of the top Asian destinations for travelers.
Its earliest golf courses were built by its French colonizers in the 1920s and 30s. Decades later, Vietnam broke into the global golf scene, even getting recognized in 2012 as the ‘Undiscovered Golf Destination of the Year’ by the International Association of Golf Travel Operators (IAGTO). It has also been named as the Fastest-growing Golf Nation in the World by Links Magazine.
Many of Vietnam’s golf courses have been designed by all-time greats, such as Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman – making the nation a popular hotspot for golfers around the world.
Top 10 Vietnamese Courses
- The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip – Ba Ria Vung Tau
- Hoiana Shores Golf Club – Quang Nam
- KN Golf Links Cam Ranh (Links) – Khanh Hoa Province
- BRG Danang Golf Club/Norman (The Dunes) – Da Nang
- Laguna Lang Co Golf Club – Thua Thien Hue Province
- Ba Na Hills Golf Club – Da Nang
- The Sky Lake Resort & Golf Club (Lake) – Ha Noi
- FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort (Mountain) – Binh Dinh
- FLC Quy Nhon Beach & Golf Resort (Ocean) – Binh Dinh
- BRG Kings Island (Kings) – Hanoi