Intricate temples, explosive and unique culinary flavors, rich culture and arts, opulent palaces, sublime plains, jungles, beaches… the list goes on when it comes to Thailand.
Enjoy riding in tuk-tuks (local 3-wheeled vehicles), bustling city streets, religious sites and ruins, relaxing massages, the nightlife, the street food, and the hospitality as part of your golf tour.
You’ll find yourself immersed in the local lifestyle, loving every sight and sound whether you’re in the big city, in a rural village, or on a sandy beach where exquisite golf courses await. Many were designed by all-time great Jack Nicklaus and other golf champions, and have witnessed swings from legendary players such as Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. These leisure places have also played host to many European and Asian Tour Events.
Top 10 Thai Courses
- Black Mountain Golf Club & Resort – Hua Hin
- Old Course at Siam Country Club – Pattaya
- Laem Chabang International Country Club – Pattaya
- Red Mountain Golf Course – Phuket
- Banyan Golf Club – Hua Hin
- Springfield Royal Country Club – Hua Hin
- Plantation Course at Siam Country Club – Pattaya
- Canyon Course at Blue Canyon Country Club – Phuket
- St. Andrews 2000 Golf Club – Pattaya
- Ayodhya Links Golf – Ayutthaya