South Carolina has over a hundred diverse golf courses amid serene landscapes making the state one of the sought-after golfing destinations in the US. All of the state’s near-600 golf courses are situated in the backdrop of pristine beaches, mountains, marshlands, and old plantations.
Exploring South Carolina can bring you to various adventures – fishing, camping trips, historic sights excursions, beach and island getaways, finding antique treasures, picturesque road trips, and more.
Each year millions head to the golfing playground of Myrtle Beach boasting nearly 75 courses. It’s no surprise the state is #1 golfing state in America.
Top 10 South Carolina Courses
- The Ocean Course – Kiawah Island
- Congaree Golf Club – Ridgeland
- Yeamans Hall Club – Charleston
- Sage Valley Golf Club – Graniteville
- Harbour Town Golf Links – Hilton Head Island
- Kiawah Island Club (Cassique) – Kiawah Island
- Secession Golf Club – Beaufort
- Long Cove Club – Hilton Head Island
- Kiawah Island Club (River) – Kiawah Island
- May River Golf Club – Bluffton