A charming country tucked away in a corner of the world that’s all about tranquility and purity. Gently rolling terrain, flourishing grasslands all around, alpine views, hills, cliffs, and coasts, New Zealand’s natural wonders are legendary. Giving life to the magical Middle-Earth of the iconic film Lord of the Rings, it’s the perfect setting for nurturing the spirit of adventure and nature alike.
All of this contributes to a golf culture that thrives and flows with the backdrop, making the game a favorite leisure activity among the locals. New Zealand has about 400 golf courses dotting the country from the north to south islands, many of which are among the world’s finest.
Top 10 New Zealand Courses
- The Hills – Arrowtown
- Millbrook Resort – Arrowtown
- Kauri Cliffs Golf Course – Matauri Bay
- Clearwater Golf Club – Christchurch
- Cape Kidnappers – Hawke’s Bay
- Jack’s Point – Queenstown
- Titirangi Golf Club – Auckland
- Wairakei Golf + Sanctuary – Taupo
- Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club – Wellington
- Wainui Golf Club – Auckland