A Caribbean island nation known for its world-famous Montego Bay and reggae music, Jamaica has postcard-perfect outdoors among it’s vast coastal plains, rugged mountains, rainforests, reefs, rivers, harbors, and sandy beaches. Top attractions include The Seven Mile Beach, Dunn’s River Falls, Blue Hole, Black River, Falmouth, Bob Marley Museum, national parks, and luxury resorts.
Its spectacular golf courses are located in sublime settings from mountains to coasts and dramatic slopes. Some of them have played hosts to international championship tournaments such as the Ryder Cup and the Johnnie Walker Tournament. Enjoy every swing and experience a serene and exciting tee time in this island paradise.
Top 10 Jamaican Courses
- Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort – Runaway Bay
- Constant Spring Golf Course – Kingston
- Tryall Club – Hanover
- Half Moon Golf Club – Montego Bay
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course – Montego Bay
- Caymanas Golf and Country Club – St. Catherine
- Negril Hills Golf Club – Negril
- Sandals Golf and Country Club – Ocho Rios
- Manchester Club – Mandeville
- White Witch of Rose Hall Golf Course – Montego Bay