This US state 2,000 miles off the Pacific West Coast offers endless stretches of uniquely colored beaches, lush jungles, laid-back island life, and Aloha spirit.
Breathtaking scenery is synonymous with Hawaiian outdoors with its volcanic landscapes, valleys, canyons, waterfalls, national parks, coffee plantations, and botanical gardens flowing seamlessly with the rich local Polynesian culture. Relax with nature or enjoy luau parties and a vibrant nightlife scene. Take your pick among a myriad of water recreation choices like swimming, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, sunset cruising, and surfing. It is also a haven for seafood lovers.
Hawaii offers some of the greatest golfing experiences on the planet – there are over 70 golf facilities on its islands, each offering charming and challenging courses for golf enthusiasts of all levels. A nice golf and beach holiday experience is always a good idea in this lovely group of islands all year round.
Top 10 Hawaiian Courses
- Nanea Golf Club – Kailua-Kona
- Manele Golf Course – Lanai City
- Kapalua (Plantation) – Maui
- Kuki’o Golf & Beach Club – Kailua-Kona
- Mauna Kea Golf Course – Kohala Coast
- The Club at Hokuli’a – Kealakekua
- Kohanaiki Golf & Ocean Club – Kailua-Kona
- The Club at Kukui’ula – Koloa, Kauai
- Makai Golf Club (Makai) – Princeville, Kauai
- Hualalai Golf Course – Kailua-Kona