The Sunshine State, as Florida is fondly called, is almost synonymous with vacationing with its 10 months of warm weather, gorgeous scenery, and world-class attractions. It offers endless beaches, sunlit streets, theme parks, art deco buildings, outdoor adventures and some of the world’s best golf courses.
Its diverse, open-wide beauty draws discerning travelers from around the world. From the famous Florida Keys and Savannas Preserve State Park, to its many secluded islands, the Florida vibe in each of its regions is a dreamy, bucket-list-worthy destination.
With the highest golf-course per capita ratio of the entire US, there’s plenty of variety to keep even the most seasoned golfer occupied. Here, you can elevate your tee experience amidst cities and islands dotted by palm trees, and flavored by the local cuisine and vibrant nightlife.
Top 10 Florida Courses
- Seminole Golf Club – Juno Beach
- TPC Sawgrass (Players Stadium) – Ponte Vedra Beach
- Calusa Pines Golf Club – Naples
- Jupiter Hills Club (Hills) – Tequesta
- Streamsong (Red) – Bowling Green
- The Concession Golf Club – Bradenton
- Streamsong (Blue) – Bowling Green
- The Bear’s Club – Jupiter
- Streamsong (Black) – Bowling Green
- Mountain Lake – Lake Wales