A rich cultural heritage and the great outdoors make Colorado a preferred destination for many adventure and leisure seekers. This southwestern state that is over six thousand feet above sea level, offers a dramatic view of the Rocky Mountains and endless outdoor activities like water rafting, hiking, biking, skiing, and golfing. Its diverse natural scenery includes stunning alpine pastures, canyons, dunes, forests, mesas, prairies, rivers, valleys, and national parks.
City and outdoor recreation are complemented by Colorado’s pleasant weather, culinary culture, nightlife, and the lovely scenery throughout the seasons. The state is also one of the top golf destinations in the country, with many of its golf courses open year-round. Experience unique wintertime golf amid a stunning backdrop of snow-capped mountain peaks in golf courses located on high plains, slopes, and foothills.
Top 10 Colorado Courses
- Ballyneal Golf & Hunt Club – Holyoke
- Castle Pines Golf Club – Castle Rock
- Cherry Hills Country Club – Cherry Hills Village
- Colorado Golf Club – Parker
- The Broadmoor Golf Club (East) – Colorado Springs
- Sanctuary – Sedalia
- Maroon Creek Club – Aspen
- Red Sky Ranch & Golf Club (Norman) – Wolcott
- Red Sky Ranch & Golf Club (Fazio) – Wolcott
- Country Club of the Rockies – Edwards